пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

Christmas cartoon for kids! Morphle Santa and snow men

Christmas cartoon for kids! Morphle Santa and snow men

Download episodes:
http://www.mymagicpetmorphle.com

In this compilation of the My Magic Pet Morphle cartoon Morphle morphs into all sorts of things like a T-Rex, Dinosaurs, Triceratops, an Ambulance, Monster Truck, a truck, a dump truck a fire truck, bus, a crane. other vehicles, dinosaurs, animals and a robot.

'My Magic Pet Morphle' is an animated hit tv show for toddlers and older kids. But because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies. Morphle can morph into anything his human companion Mila wants. From dinosaus to cars, construction vehicles like diggers, dumptrucks and cranes to pets like cats dogs and lions! All our episodes have an educational core to them so that your kids can learn about things like shapes, numbers and colors.

Please subscribe to our channel. We upload a new Morphle episode at least once a week!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Magic Pet Morphle by: Morphle TV

''Morphle helps Santa' by: Danne Bakker

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Storyboards: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden

Animation: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden

Characters Designs: Stein Louisse , David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus.

Special Effects: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )

Additional Music by Kevin Mcleod
My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. My Magic Christmas Present - Christmas Videos For Kids. Rat-A-Tat |'Christmas Santa Claus Funny Compilation for Kids'| Chotoonz Kids Funny Cartoon Videos. Morphle the race car chases a magic pet - my magic pet morphle episodes for kids. Christmas cartoon for kids with Morphle, Santa and the Christmas present Bandits. BIGGEST Fireman Sam Toy Collection Ever Giant Surprise Egg Opening Fire Engine Truck Ckn Toy. My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!). Morphle's Halloween Night - Halloween animation for kids with My Magic Pet Morphle. Super Hero Morphle's Crazy Animal Mixer! Shark Mixed with Elephant, Lion + cat and more Kids Video. My Magic House - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids. Morphle Dinosaurs for kids! Super hero Morphle. My Scary Pet Spider! Morphle becomes a spider superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation for kids. Маша и Медведь - С новым годом! Поздравление от Маши, песенка и новогодний сборник. Morphle TV Live Stream -- (Endless videos for kids with dinosaurs, vehicles and nursery rhymes). Paw Patrol new full episodes - Ryder has a bad dream about going late to school + Wheels on the bus. Morphle meets a Giant Seamonster! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Shark, Dolphin, Submarine). Blippi at an Outdoor Children's Museum | Learn about Fossils and More!. Big Truck Cartoons with Morphle! -Animations for kids. Dragon in Mila and Morphle's Back Yard! -- My Magic Pet Morphle Videos For Kids. Mermaid Girl Meets Morphle and Mila! +1 hour funny Morphle kids videos compilation). Ambulance And Police Get Help from Morphle - Kids and Baby Videos. Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!. My Magic Animal Train - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids. (Lion, Monkey, Giraffe and Elephant). Learn Shapes With Morphle! Education Videos For Kids. Learn Shapes Educational Video For Kids. My Magic Knight Armor! Morphle the super Hero becomes a Knight to fight a dragon. (Kids Video). Kids Halloween With Morphle! - Magic Pet Morphle Halloween Video for children. Santa Christmas Video For Kids - With Morphle and Cute Animals. Cute Scary Animal Videos With Morphle - My Pet Tiger, My Pet Crocodile, My Pet Elephant. Morphle And Pirates! (+1 hour funny Morphle kids videos compilation). Morphle And the Pirates - My Magic Pet Morphle Videos for Kids. My Pet Dinosaur Morphle Goes Back In Time - My Magic Pet Morphle animations for kids with dinosaurs. My Magic Dump Truck -- Dump Truck Video For Kids with My Magic Pet Morphle. My Magic Train Morphle And The Great Treasure - My Magic Pet Morphle. Super Robot Morphle Adventures! Superhero Cartoons. My Magic Unicorn Morphle - Animation for Kids. Zool Babies Finding Santa Claus | Christmas Show | Funny Cartoon Shows For Kids. Superhero Morphle meets superhero Mr. Action! (Funny animation cartoon for kids). Morphle the Magic Balloon- Animations for Kids. My Magic Colors - Learn About Colors with My Magic Pet Morphle.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий